Friday, August 26, 2005

My parents and I had Chinese food tonight and my fortune was as follows:

You will step on the soil of many countries.

Whoa.

Got an email from John, he says I'm welcome to stay for the week and oh! It made me excited. I can't wait to see him. Mild panic ebbing away. He says the only thing I owe him is corn bread, since he can't get it there. Hurray!

I can breathe just fine now, thank you.

I have a reservation for a hotel my first night in London. Things are progressing fine. And Mark has finally written back, so hopefully he and I really will meet up somewhere around there. Good. Good.

Started looking at phone options. People have been telling me that phone cards are the way to go, but I wanted to check on the deal with cell phones. I like my cell phone, you know, letting people have the option of calling me.

Turns out if I go with Cingular it's from ¢99 to $1.29 per minute plus my current minutes. Ha, gross. Average phone cards are ¢25/minute. There's also one for ¢8/minute. Which is way better than a dollor or more. But man... It'd be really nice to have a number where people can reach me, no matter where I happen to be prancing around.

Oh. I plan to prance. Oh yes I do.

Forgive me. I've been having wine.

Updates as events warrant. Which is, apparently, frequent since this is entry four and I haven't gotten very far yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Visitor Count (hi!)